The VNA Foundation is proud to partner with local leaders to convene the first North Penn Community Faith Leaders Forum, an online discussion, on Friday, June 18th, 2021. See below for details and free registration information.
North Penn Community Faith Leaders Forum- June 18th, 2021, 9:00 to 10:00 AM via Zoom
- Welcome: Diana Doherty and Joanne Kline, VNA Foundation of Greater North Penn
- Group Introductions: Led by Dr. Francis Jeyaraj
- Report: Dave Eckert, Access Services Intersect Program. Summary of discussion from Bucks Mont Collaborative Community Summit breakout session “Discrimination and Resilience in our Faith Communities,” May 19th, 2021
- Discussion: What health and/or mental health impacts are your communities experiencing connected to the “dual pandemics” of COVID-19 and racism/intolerance? What strategies are helping? What resources are needed?
- Next Steps: Partnership ideas, Funding opportunities, Suggestions for future convenings, etc.
Questions? Contact the VNA Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE BEFORE JUNE 17th